Perito Moreno and Chalten or Torres del Paine Promotion
(4 days – 3 nights) El Calafate, Patagonia Argentina.
Day 1: Arrival at International Airport of El Calafate, reception and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Breakfast at 9 Am and you will be picked up to make the Perito Moreno traditional tour: runways and visit Los Glaciares National Park. The tour lasts about 8 hours and there will be stops to take photos. You will stop at the viewpoint so that you can travel to different balconies and, optional not included, you can sail in front of the Perito Moreno (1 hour). At 17:00 pm return to hotel. (This option does not include lunch or admission to the National Park).
Day 3: You must choose between Chaltén Full Day: Viedma light navigation tour or the Torres del Paine: full day tour in Chile.
- If you choose Chalten Full Day: breakfast is at 7 Am and at 7:30 you will be picked up to make the trip. There will be stops on the way to take panoramic pictures and visit historical sites. Once in El Chalten, you will visit Chorrillo del Salto and enjoy a barbacue lunch (drinks not included). Then you will sail in front of the Viedma Glacier and return to El Calafate at 19:30.
- If you choose Torres del Paine Full Day: you depart at 7:00 Am from the hotel and head towards the Chilean border. At 12:30 you will get into the Park Nacional (entrance fee not included). You will visit interest points within the park and have the view of the Paine towers and gaps. It includes a box lunch. Return to El Calafate at 21:00.
Day 4: Breakfast and rest of the day free until you are pick up to travel to the airport for your flight. End of services.
- Valid from October 1st 2016 until February 28th 2017, staying in the Boutique Inn rooms.
- All rates are final and all taxes are included.
- Half board includes dinner with starter, main course and dessert.
- All tours are conducted by local operators specialized in the activities. The company only hires their services.
- All promotions have cash payment rates and can be paid in Argentine pesos at the official exchange rate of the day.
- For reservations for foreign tourists outside Argentina, you will use a credit card to guarantee the booking and the payment must be made cash upon arrival in Blanca Patagonia.
- In case of reservations for Argentine tourists, the deposit will be requested in a bank account of 50% of the total value and the payment of the balance must be made in cash upon arrival in Blanca Patagonia.
- Rates are subject to changes if the service providers change their tour rates.