Honeymoon in El Calafate: Unforgettable Experience
(4 days 3 nights) El Calafate, Patagonia Argentina
Just for you two, surrounded by the majestic Patagonian glaciers, dare to enjoy an experience you will not forget to celebrate your honeymoon or a special romantic occasion and let the passion wrap you.
Day 1: Arrival at the International Airport of El Calafate, reception and transfer to Hotel.
Welcome to the hotel with a bottle of champagne, chocolates and flowers in the room staying at the Master Suite with round Jacuzzi for two and fire place.
Rest of the day off.
Day 2: Breakfast and from 7:30 Am you will be picked up to make the trip Marpatag: Gourmet Glaciers Experience (exclusive navigation with gourmet lunch on board), where you will visit the National Park visiting the Upsala and the Spegazzini glaciers and descend to take a short trekking tour to a panoramic viewpoint of the Spegazzini glacier. Return to hotel 18:30 onwards. Rest of the afternoon off.
Day 3: Breakfast and at 8 Am you will be picked up to make the trip Minitrekking on the Perito Moreno where you will visit the National Park Los Glaciares, trek on the Perito Moreno Glacier, sail in front of the glacier and visit the Mirador where you can tour the balconies. Duration of the tour about 8 hours. Back to hotel 17.30 Pm onwards, the rest of the afternoon off.
Special afternoon to celebrate the end of El Calafate trip with a table of cold cuts and champagne or drinks choice in a private lounge set according to the occasion.
Rest of the day off.
Day 4: Breakfast and rest of the day free until you are pick up to travel to the airport for your flight. End of services.
- Valid from October 1st 2016 until February 28th 2017, staying in the Boutique Inn rooms.
- All rates are final and all taxes are included.
- Half board includes dinner with starter, main course and dessert.
- All tours are conducted by local operators specialized in the activities. The company only hires their services.
- All promotions have cash payment rates and can be paid in Argentine pesos at the official exchange rate of the day.
- For reservations for foreign tourists outside Argentina, you will use a credit card to guarantee the booking and the payment must be made cash upon arrival in Blanca Patagonia.
- In case of reservations for Argentine tourists, the deposit will be requested in a bank account of 50% of the total value and the payment of the balance must be made in cash upon arrival in Blanca Patagonia.
- Rates are subject to changes if the service providers change their tour rates.